Thursday 22 September 2011

A Single Man in London

So, a few weeks ago, tragedy struck as once again I was left a single man. Sharing a flat with an ex is something I have become accustomed to, however it is to be short lived. 

Even though the whole situation was a sad affair, I have decided to be brave and ‘get back on the horse’ asap. And I thought it would be fun if you guys came with me. Maybe you will learn something. Maybe what to say to a woman, but probably just what not to say and how not to act. 

So, I will be blogging all of my dating adventures for the foreseeable future, giving you unprecedented access to my dating site profile, and my social life. How exciting right?

1 comment:

  1. Erotic vacations,Adult Sex Vacations at Fantasy Stars Club are all about your pleasure and are always all inclusive. We take care of everything for you on your sex vacation.


    ReplyDelete